VAG SERVICE SRL Romanian legal entity, headquartered in 1 Principala Street, Izvoare, Dumbrava Roșie 617188, Neamț county, registered at the Trade Register under no. J27 / 582/2007, unique registration code / VAT code RO 21602505, responsibly treats the protection of your personal data and strictly enforces the legislation in force. Below we present our policy on the processing of personal data, which gives you the opportunity to inform you about the protection we guarantee you and the purpose of the collection of personal data.
From the perspective of the Regulation, we process only the personal data that you have established, for the indicated time and for the purposes imposed by you as operator. We assure you that your data is secure, remains your property and is only stored on a secure server. The back-up system is very well implemented and secure, and no one but our technical staff has access to these systems.
- The operator of your personal data is VAG SERVICE SRL, the correspondence address being firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As of April 14, 2020, you can contact the person responsible for personal data protection at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- The purpose of the processing of personal data is limited to carrying out the activity of providing services or defining a current or future contractual relationship or another situation not specified here. We will process personal data in a manner consistent with EU Regulation 2016/679; the legal basis being the conclusion and execution of the contract in case of order processing (according to Art. 6 paragraph (1) letter (b), of the GDPR).
- In general, the data processed are the name, surname and personal contact details.
- Personal data may be transmitted to the competent public authorities in order to carry out any investigation according to the legal provisions in force.
- Your personal data will be kept and processed for a period necessary to achieve the purpose of processing, received from email and contact forms, etc.
- For order processing, the processing time will vary depending on the contractual period agreed by the parties. For the fulfillment of certain legal obligations (such as accounting and tax reporting obligations, archiving, etc.), the duration of processing also varies depending on the incidental legal obligation. As of April 14, 2020, information about the duration of your data processing can be obtained at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have the right to request access to your personal data from the controller, to rectify, delete or limit the processing, and the right not to have it processed or transferred. You also have the right to data portability under certain conditions.
- Unless the data is necessary to comply with legal obligations, the transmission of personal data is voluntary, but the refusal to provide it (such as name, surname and address) will prevent you from placing an order.
- You have the right to data portability – under certain conditions you can receive the personal data you have provided to us, in a format that can be read automatically or you can request that the data be transmitted to another operator;
- You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time. This will not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data before you withdraw your consent.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with your data processing authority if you believe that your rights have been violated.
List all your rights with the adoption and implementation of the GDPR
Therefore, as a VAGBUS.COM user (VAG SERVICE SRL), you have the following rights:
♣ Right to be informed – you can request information on the processing of your personal data;
♣ Right to rectification – you can rectify inaccurate personal data or fill them in;
♣ The right to delete data (“the right to be forgotten”) – you can obtain the deletion of data, if their processing was not legal or in other cases provided by law;
♣ Right of opposition – you may object in particular to data processing based on our legitimate interest;
♣ Right to data portability – you may receive, under certain conditions, the personal data you have provided to us, in a format that can be read automatically or you can request that the data be transmitted to another operator;
♣ Right to data portability – you may receive, under certain conditions, the personal data you have provided to us, in a format that can be read automatically or you can request that the data be transmitted to another operator
♣ Right to file a complaint – you can file a complaint regarding the processing of personal data with the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing
♣ Right of withdrawal of consent – in cases where the processing is based on your consent, it can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent will have effect only for the future, the processing carried out prior to withdrawal remaining valid;
♣ Right not to be subject to additional automatic or profiling decisions related to automatic decisions: you can request and obtain human intervention on that processing or you can express your own point of view on this type of processing. You can exercise these rights, either individually or cumulatively, very easily, by simply sending a request to the e-mail address email@example.com;